WordPress Website Security Service
- Brute Force Protection – We limit and automatically ban malicious login attempts. These are typically created by hackers and spammers trying different user names and passwords repeatedly in a short amount of time.
- Password Enforcement – We will force you to update your password if it is not a strong enough password. You should definately be using unique, strong passwords for every login you have. Try a password manager to make your life easier.
- Custom Login URL – We change the default WordPress login page URL so hackers and spammers can’t find it. If you have editing access to your WordPress website our help desk will send you your unique URL.
- File Change Detection – If a bad actor does, somehow, get into your website or it’s core files, we will detect any changes made and be notified immediately.
- Blacklist Lock Out – We use a verified bot blacklist to automatically block any known threats before they even have a chance to do anything.
- 404 Detection – Bots scan websites looking for an easy way in. This creates a lot of 404 errrors on your website. Those users are automatically locked out and we put a ban on the IP address of that user.
- Recaptcha – We install Google Recaptcha across your entire website. Not just pages with contact forms but, your entire website including WordPress Admin Login pages.
- Malware Scan – We scan your website daily for any signs of malware
Proactive WordPress Website Security
Don’t wait until it is too late. Take a proactive approach to your website security. Using brute force protection, malware scans and file change detection alone secure your website well beyond the typical website owner. Go above and beyond the normal website security that many WordPress website owners use. Secure your website BEFORE anything bad can happen. With everything that’s going on in the world now with pandemics and an increase in people working from home, online hackers are working overtime.
Start our WordPress Website Security Service today!